Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Quinn and Maggie's thoughts in Indiana

I Am in  Indianapolis and I  am in the den. My name is Quinn. I love TV. I have a sister named Maggie and  is she  mean? No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ??no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She  is  really really nice.   I went to a party  I swam at Lizzie home. We play pig.  My mom lived  in Indiana.my dad lives in mane.i go to morse street s school. It's 5:20 pm the end .my mom and dad  they do not allow no TV and shows.bye  I am going to ask nana for her iPhone.bye bye.the end.

Hi! I'm  can't wait to be back In  Maine.I think the only fun part off this trip is Indiana because  of  t.v  video games on Nana's  I pad and I phone ( are parents are NO  t.v  people ) and especially  because of family, the most important thing to me in the world. I got great grades on my report card I cannot wait until 4th grade.On our first  day we drove until about 11o clock I was exhausted! The next day we watched tons of  movies that was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since we barley get any.well, gotta go.I have to ask Nana if I can use the I pad ! See you.




No comments:

Post a Comment